Betty Crocker Christmas Cookies

Since I work with General Mills I have been contacted a few times to vote on covers and headlines for the Betty Crocker magazines. As a thank you they always send me a copy when they come out. I got so excited yesterday when I saw that the Betty Crocker Christmas Cookies issue came.

It is actually all pull out recipe cards and the recipes are awesome. We love making Christmas cookies and have gotten stuck in a rut so I can not wait to try these out. There are so many that I do not know where to begin.

Once again I am getting excited and want to get started on the holidays.

3 Responses
  1. Stacie Says:

    That must be why I got a copy too and a Thanksgiving one. I was wondering where they came from. LOL I voted too!


  2. siteseer Says:

    I like baking too. And I love looking for new ideas. An early "Merry Christmas" to you


  3. VetTech Says:

    I like baking, but had almost entirely stopped during the low carb years. Those covers really get me in the mood to pull out the cookie sheets though. Maybe I will make some pilgrim hat cookies :-)


 
ss_blog_claim=e64aaad63088372817265f52c74f2748