Event Chaser

I have just become an Official Event Chaser. How awesome is that? I used to go to concerts all the time. My friends loved going to concerts too so we would all go together in a few car loads. We had a blast! Some great memories were made.

When I had kids the concerts stopped. Now my teenage daughter has been after James and I to take her to concerts. That is when I realized how long it has been since I went to a concert. My kids are older now so I need to get out and have fun again!

When the opportunity to become an EventChaser came around I was thrilled. I could get out, have fun, and write about it. As an Event Chaser I can get free or drastically reduced Concert Tickets. That is a pretty awesome deal if you ask me!

I was asked for a list of things that I would be interested in and as soon as I saw the All Time Low Tickets for The Rave/Eagles Ballroom I knew I had to add it to my list. My daughter has gotten me into All Time Low and I have some great memories of that place. I have seen some great concerts there.
3 Responses
  1. Linda Says:

    My kids listen to All Time Low too.


  2. Sherry Says:

    That sounds really cool! I have not gone to any shows in awhile either


  3. Cyndi Says:

    How Awesome! I love the rave too. It is not too big and not too small. Just perfect for concerts.


 
ss_blog_claim=e64aaad63088372817265f52c74f2748