Do You Blog Frog?

I recently joined The Blog Frog and it is certainly addictive. I am new so I would like to join the communities of other bloggers and have people join mine.

If you are on The Blog Frog please leave a link in a comment here so I can join your community. If you want to join my Your Fun Family Community on there I would love it.

If you have no idea what I am talking about I will try to sum it up...

You join, you add a widget to your blog, and then you have a community your readers can join and you can join other people's blog communities. Many members (I do) have a widget with recent visitors so if you log in to The Blog Frog and then visit their blog you will show up with a link to your blog.

If you join other blog communities you can talk in their forums and a link to your blog shows up with every comment. Your new blog posts and Twitter updates show up in their community too. I have been addicted to the forums and have been getting new traffic from it.

Long story short, If you are a member or join now please let me know. I would like to make more friends on it since I am new to it.


3 Responses
  1. Sue Says:

    I joined your community. I joined this a couple of weeks ago, but have no idea what to do with it. I should look into it more.


  2. I just saw you are part of my community so I wanted to stop by and say hi. Love, love, love the design of your blog!

    Tamara
    www.theunexperiencedmom.com


  3. Mindi Says:

    I would love to join your community! I just joined as well! I have the blogfrog sidebar to my blog with the 'go to community' button...how do I get to yours? I haven't been able to find others using the blogfrog search option-I'm I just not savvy enough? :)


 
ss_blog_claim=e64aaad63088372817265f52c74f2748