Heating the House Again

The weather this weekend was wonderful! I loved being able to open up the windows and get some fresh air in the house. The sun was out so we spent a lot of time outside. I am really going to miss days like that over the winter. Many people in my area love winter but I hate it. I really miss Arizona and being able to spend time outside all year long.

Today we were back to cold weather. There was even frost on the ground when I took the kids to school. Right now I am curled up on the couch with a blanket over me. If I could build a house and start from scratch, I think I would get under floor heating.

It just sounds so comfortable and cozy. Having a gas furnace means I have to get cold before I can get warm again. When the furnace kicks on I always get a cold breeze where I sit on my laptop. Plus it blows around dust and we all know how much I hate cleaning.

There are so many neat options for homes these days. I was looking at
Floor Heating Online and found some really cool Mirror heaters too. You flip a switch...they heat your mirror...you keep a perfectly clear mirror. How awesome would that be? I hate trying to clean off the mirror so I can do my hair after a shower.

1 Response
  1. Shelley Says:

    I'm with you Melissa. My huband and I plan on moving south after retirement. We're in PA now...I'm thinking NC or SC. :)


 
ss_blog_claim=e64aaad63088372817265f52c74f2748