Thanksgiving Leftovers

Thanksgiving is over and you still have a ton of leftovers. That is the problem many families have this time of year. Everyone loves the Thanksgiving dinner and most people like the sandwiches later in the night. Once it gets to the next day people tend to have no interest in the leftovers.

My family HATES lef
tovers and I HATE wasting things. This means that I am very good at looking at a fridge full of leftovers and creating something that they will eat.

I thought it would be fun to share with you some of my families favorite dishes made out of Thanksgiving leftovers. The list is in the order that I would normally make them in. The Th
anksgiving Casserole uses most of the leftovers. The other two I do when I just have turkey to use up.
I love finding different ways to use up leftovers but these are my families favorites. Does your family have a favorite way to use up your leftovers?
0 Responses

 
ss_blog_claim=e64aaad63088372817265f52c74f2748