Save on Toys and Dolls at Sam's Club

We recently became members of Sam's Club again. We went years without a membership because we had moved somewhere that did not have one. It was not until I walked in the door that I fully remembered how much I love the place. James loves it too so we bought a ton of stuff.

I forgot how much stuff they have though. I love all of the savings on bulk groceries but I forgot about all of the extras. We could spend hours there. Especially now that Christmas is coming. The decorations, toys, and dolls are all getting stocked and the savings are just waiting and calling for me.

Many people do not realize that if you have a membership you can access their website full of savings to. They have a huge selection of kids toys and baby dolls. I even found the Cabbage Patch Kids Surprise Newborn Twins there. They are very hard to find. When my girls were into children's dolls they loved Cabbage Patch Kids. The Surprise Newborn Twins are $27.98 at Sam's Club and the only other place I have been able to find them is on Ebay for $39.99 to $49.99. I might have to do more Christmas shopping at Sam's Club!

1 Response
  1. Sue Says:

    My daughter wants at least one of these too! I have been to at least 5 or more stores trying to find one too! Glad you found one!


 
ss_blog_claim=e64aaad63088372817265f52c74f2748