Never Too Old To Swing

Playground season is almost over now. That seems so strange to say. I miss Arizona where we could go to the playground all year round. It is great to get out of the house and spend some time on playground equipment for awhile. My kids love going to the park and have a ton of fun. It also wears them out so they will go to bed nice and early so I can get some things done.

It does not matter how old they get they still love playing on tire swings. From what I hear that is all they play on at school too. I can not really blame them though. Even as adults we still love swing sets. I find myself sitting on a swing most of the times that we head to the park.

Do we really ever get over it? I still remember going to the park one year with my parents when I was a teen. I think we were site seeing and noticed a park. My mom and I sat side by side swinging until she fell backwards and broke her finger pretty bad. It was nice until then though.

2 Responses
  1. Cascia Says:

    It is getting too wet for the kids to play outside around here too. It would be nice if they could play outside all year.


  2. I still love to swing, and I'm - well, let's just say I have an 18 year old. I was waiting for my mom to get home at her apartment the other day and so I went and sat on the swing for a few minutes. It still makes me feel like I'm young and free!


 
ss_blog_claim=e64aaad63088372817265f52c74f2748